Monday, May 2, 2016

Bodypainting afternoon with Abbie

Hello beautiful people of the internet.

A few weeks ago my friend and I decided to work on a project which we discussed about since I don't even remember when.
We wanted to do this for so long , so we finally did it.
Our project was bodypainting.
I couldn't find any specific paint so I just used makeup.
With my friend , some makeup and my camera I was ready to go.
I did this for the first time and it took me a few attempts
 and all in one, two hours. Even if it isn't perfect, this is what I came up with and I'm pretty pleased with the look.
If you ever have an Idea which you're not really sure about, then just try it out, the worst thing that could happen is that it doesn't work , and if that's the case then just try it again until you're happy with your result.

Of course I took a lot of pictures so here they are :






This is one of my favorite pictures , she looks so happy :)








I had so much fun doing this.




I think these pictures turned out amazing, especially with such a pretty human being .



















A big thank you to Abbie for letting me do this.

I hope you liked seeing what we did.
Have a great day.
xoxo Aquaross

1 comment: