Sunday, March 20, 2016

Oh sunday! don't go away & lazy day ootd

Hello beautiful people of the internet.

Recently I thought about how often I blog and that I actually would like to write more post's so today we talk about SUNDAYS, yep I mean the last day of every week, the end of our long way.
I actually never liked sundays , they seemed useless to me , all shops are closed ,you can't stay up late because Monday is around the corner and you're also depressed because the week begins tomorrow . But recently I seem to enjoy this day . I often go to the city even when the shops are closed ,you will always find a small cafe where you can get something to drink. So with my drink in one hand and my camera in the other one I walk around and just relax and enjoy the silence .The secret is when you go somewhere , where it actually would be nice you often don't think so because it's full of people rushing trough by car or running to catch there busses but if you go there again when everybody else doesn't, you will start to appreciate the beauty of the place and you will see a lot more then you normally would, because there isn't anything else you have to concentrate about. I especially like to walk along the river rhein, or going into the woods with a friend.
This sunday I had a really yummy breakfast with my friend Margaux (her instagram here) and after filling our hungry bellies we took a walk, we live near the woods so there are always nice places to take pictures.



Flower crown : Primark 2014 (primark jewelry)
Canon instax mini 8 : (here)



   

Happy me

    








Can we just take a moment to appreciate how my hair look in this picture:)










OOTD

This is something I would normally wear on a lazy sunday.





Dress : Abercrombie & Fitch (similar here) this is one of the most comfortable clothing item I own

Bag : H&M (similar here) this bag goes literally with everything

Shoes : adidas (here) I got these for my birthday and I never wore any other shoes since I got them

Sunglasses : don't remember :)

Ring : Italy

Oh and I also had my A&F perfume on : (here)

btw, if you haven't yet ,how about following me on Instagram 
to see more of my weirdness ? :)

@aquaross

Have a great week
xoxo Aquaross. 

No comments:

Post a Comment