Hello beautiful people of the internet.
Today I want to show you my makeup for spring.
I always get really excited for spring because of all the bright colors and the beautiful smelling flowers.
After two seasons of plums, browns and reds I can finally change to fresh, bright spring makeup.
If you want to know how I achieve this look then carry on reading
First things first , put your hair up out of the way and let's start
Then I take my superstay better skin foundation by maybelline in 020 Cameo and apply it with my beautyblender.
Whit the maybelline fit me concealer I correct all the blemishes I might have that day.
To cover up my undereye circles I used the maybelline instant anti age effect concealer.
And then I set everything with the bobbi brown sheer finish pressed powder in warm natural.
For blush I used my manhattan powder rouge in secret lovers and blend it with the bare escentuals full flawless face brush.
for that I use the bobbi brown eyebrow brush.
Face and brows are done so lets put some colour on our eyelids. First I primed my eyelids with the nars pro-prime eyeshadow primer, for eyeshadow I take my kiko pallet that I combined by my self. I put a shimmery color (223) all over my lid, in my crease I used a matt brown (210) and then I blend everything with a bronzed brown (211) .
to light up my inner corner I used the white again.
I curled my lashes and used some of the they're real mascara from benefit on them. For lips I wanted something really pinkish and matt so I used the mac lipstick in pleas me. To set the inner makeup I sprayed a little bit of the urban decay de-slick makeup setting spray on top of my makeup.
And then we're done ! :)
- The porefessional by benefit( buy here)
- better skin foundation by maybelline( buy here )
- beautyblender( buy here )
- sheer finish pressed powder by bobbi brown ( buy here )
- fit me concealer by maybelline( buy here )
- instant anti age effect concealer by maybelline( buy here )
- brushes by bare minerals( buy here )
- eyebrow kit by bobbi brown( buy here )
- eyeshadow base by nars( buy here )
- eyeshadows by kiko( buy here )
- they're real mascara from benefit ( buy here )
- matt lipstick in ,,pleas me'' by mac( buy here )
I hope you like my spring makeup,
and leave me a comment down below what your favorite flowers are.
Mine are roses :)
have a great day