Sunday, April 12, 2015

Let's dance


Hello beatiful people of the internet

So today I wanna talk about dancing , we all do it when the song you're listening to just takes control of your mind and you start dancing. Well I 'be been dancing for 10 years now , I've always enjoyed learning new choreography and moving with my group all together as one . A view weeks ago we had our yearly dance event where all the students from the age of 4 up to the age of 18 showed  what they worked so hard on for a whole year. For such a big event there are a lot of preparations to do ,like the dresses ,the hairstyles and the makeup, It is always a lot of stress to change your outfit in such a short time ,but at the end everything looks professional.

This year I went shopping in the morning because , I had to get stuff (like hairspray.etc.)so as I walked by the Bodyshop .I went in to see if they were having any thing new and then one of the clerk asked me if i want to get my makeup done by a make-up artist, I had a little bit of time left so I sad yes. The make-up artist led began her magic happen and at the end i left the shop with a beautiful eye makeup that was perfect for my dance evening.



A huge thank you to Noemi Corsitto
for doing my makeup it was amazing.

If you are in Basel then check out the Bodyshop and ask for her.





love you,
xoxo Aquaross

No comments:

Post a Comment