Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring with MAC

Hello beautiful people of the internet

When I woke up today I saw the sun shining .
I was so exited because I knew spring has arrived and I can finally wear pastel colors and flower prints again. It's the time for long walks and iced coffee. My number one spring favorite is bright lips. I really enjoy my MAC lipsticks at the moment, my little collection is made of 4 different colors


1.Rebel is a medium-dark berry with cool, pink undertones and a soft shine

2.Cremesheen lickable a bright pink that goes with everything
3.Lovelorn is a medium-toned sheer, natural pink 
4.Please Me is a gorgeous warmer-toned pink (not on the pictures)

I like all of them and for spring i would wear them with a dress ,some flats ,a nice bag and I'm good to go.


I buy all of my MAC lipsticks at a shop called Douglas where they are about 20 chf.


Yesterday was the last day of school and now we're having 2 weeks of spring break that means a lot of time to write new blog posts. I'm going to Rome next week so you will see more of that in one of my future post.









if you have any recommendations for more mac lipsticks  then leave them in the comments down below.

have a great day xoxo Aquaross

2 comments:

  1. I love the colours! *.* I also have the rebel mac lipstick and I just love it<33

    By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award.. I hope you will join. Here are your questions: http://prettylittlelunas.blogspot.ch/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    Love Luna

    ReplyDelete