Friday, January 30, 2015

Pinkbox


Hello beautiful people of the internet:)

Today I want to show you the Pink box so let's go :


What is the Pinkbox ?


The Pink box is a monthly subscription box with a lot of Beauty sweeties,you will get 2 full size products and 3 samples. It is 19.95 CHF a month and if you want to make a break during the year you can just unsubscribe whenever you want.Your Pink box will be delivered directly to your home and you will pay by a bill .The Pinkbox is only available in Switzerland ,Germany and Lichtenstein.



My January Pinkbox




I heard a lot about this box and this month I decided  to try it out and I have to say I really like it.


My Products :

1.)  The chain of Stones nail polish in "more then mauve" by teeez (Full size)
It is a nice Brown,violett color and it drys fast all in one It is a nice nail polish

2.) The Flitter Mascara in Black by so susan (Full size)
I would use this Mascara for a everyday Look,
it does curl your lashes but it doesn't make then look heavy.

3.)The Elina med Bath ball sponge in light Blue (sample)
 I like how soft it is and it is definitely a Shower Must have

4.) The supereme touch Shower gel by Nivea (sample)
It smells good and it cleans your body nicely

5.) The extreme Shampoo and conditioner by Redken (sample)
I like those products because they make my hair look good and they don't dry my hair out like many other hair products which i tested before.


This is everything I got this month and I'm surprised how nice the products are

If you want to get your own Pinkbox , you can buy it here :http://www.pinkbox.ch/







xoxo Aquaross

No comments:

Post a Comment