Tuesday, January 27, 2015

New Books

Hello world ;)
I'm back again,and today I want to talk about 2 awesome books that i recently bought.
How you probably know do I love watching Youtube so two of my favorite youtubers wrote books and here they are :


1.Girl online by Zoe Sugg


Zoe aka ''Zoella'' wrote her first book. I was so exited to read it , I usually don't like to read but I said to myself I have to know how the book is. And it is AMAZING the story is about a girl who talks about her Blog and her crazy life.It is really fascinating and emotional,but I don't want to say too much because you have to read it by yourself  :). I recommend it to every single one of you . You did a great job Zoe !




 Where you can find Zoe


2. The Pointless Book by Alfie Deyes

Alfie better known as ''Pointlessblog'' also released a book . The book has many things inside which you have to do ,games and funny stuff that allows you to be creative . It is the perfect thing to do when your bored or you don't feel good ( it will make you laugh I promise) . Try it out , you will love it. Nice book Alfie

Where you can find Alfie:

So make sure to check out this two wonderful books and let me know in the comments if you like them.


Have a nice day :)

xoxo Aquaross


No comments:

Post a Comment