Hello everybody ;)
I'm sorry that I didn't post anything for a while , I had a lot of work for school but now I'm back and I'm excited to do more Bolgpost's.
I hope you all had a merry Christmas and a happy New Year .
Today I want to show you my December and January beauty favorites because I bought some new stuff,so here they are :
- "Ultra repair cream"from first aid beauty , this cream is amazing i use it in the morning and evening and if you have dry skin this will be your lifesaver i promise
- "Breath of fresh air toner" from Lush this thing will clean your face really well and you will be left with a fresh face with out makeup.
- "purifying face mask" from kiko i use this three times a week and it kills all pimples that i might have that week it's just awesome .
- light green eos lip balm this protects your lips during winter
- "Eyeliner Plum" in 01 noir from Lancôme I used this probably every day for the past two months.
- "Sheer Finish Pressed Powder "in 06 warm natural from Bobbibrown this is just a light powder that holds all day long .
- "Selective color eyeshadow palette "from Golden Rose this palette has some nice nude colors which have a little bit of glitter , so it's perfect for a sparkly winter eye look.
- Eyeshadow brush number 239 from Mac this soft brush helps you to apply your eyeshadow perfectly.
Nails & Hands
- Nail Polish in "Muted Lavender "from NYX i'm just obsessed with this color , it isn't a fall/winter color but who cares i will wear pastels even on cozy winter days.
- Ginger Snap antibacterial hand gel from Bath & Body Works this is like christmas in a little bottle
So these are all my Goodies for this months if you would like then check them out
( the stores are always behind the name of the product)
And if you have a little bit of time left during your day, then take a look at my Instagram Account : Aquaross