Monday, January 19, 2015

I dyed my Hair

Hello beautiful people!
 As you can see in the photo, I recently dyed my hair again! But you don't have to go to a salon to get good results, it's super easy to do at home as well. I used the L'ORÉAL Paris Préférence Wild Ombrés Tie and Dye Effect kit and I am really pleased with the results.
The kit comes with a brush and all you need to do is brush in the formula, and let it sit for 45 minutes to get a strong blonde colour. It says in the instructions to wait for 25-45 minutes but if you wait 25 minutes it is really faded and you can barely see anything. Though the darker your hair is, the less time you'll need to wait. I did the bottom third of my hair because it is rather short but you can do however much you want. It really just depends on the look you are going for.

If you know of any other products which work as well, simply want to chat or want me to write about something in particular then you can message me on Twitter or Instagram at Aquaross.


xoxo Aquaross

No comments:

Post a Comment